Warranty and Policy
Five Year – Workmanship Guarantee. From date of contract agreement. Limited to renovation contract agreements in residential and single family units. Window, door and siding products only.
One Year – Workmanship Guarantee. From date of contract agreement. For new homes, industrial, commercial and institutional construction. For renovation contract agreements, including roofing and eavestrough.
All workmanship warranties are Non Transferable from original purchaser and does not include the following: Structural or pre-existing conditions; Manufacturing related changes or defects; Customer negligence or non-maintenance; Weather extremes.
Click on the window Wise logo to find out:
What the Window Wise Program is?
Why Choose Window Wise?
What Makes a Window Wise Window?
What Makes a Window Wise Contractor?
The 5 Window Wise Components
- ♦ Energy Star, CSA A440 tested
- ♦ Minimum three years in business
- ♦ $2 million in liability insurance
- ♦ Minimum five-year workmanship guarantee
- ♦ Adherence to the SAWDAC Code of Ethics
- ♦ Graduate of Window Wise installation course
- ♦ Job inspection minimum of once per year.
Random Job Inspections
- ♦ 5% standard rate of inspection
GREENON NOTICE: Progress Aluminum & Insulation Ltd assumes no responsibility for product compliance or rebate payments. Please refer to the GreenON Program guidelines and the Energy Star website for additional information. Thank You!