Protects all eavestroughs
The Gutter Clean System fits on all eavestroughs, regardless of the width or material used (except PVC).
- Prevents leaf and debris buildup
- Eliminates need for periodic eavestrough upkeep
- Prevents ice and snow from getting into the eavestroughs
- Does not rust or flake
- Invisible from the ground
- Drains 3 times more water than that recorded in the heaviest precipitations
- Reduces the proliferation of mosquitoes and the spread of West Nile virus
If leaves land on the eavestrough protection system, a simple breeze is all it takes to sweep them away.
- A 10 km/h wind effectively removes wet leaves and about 100 pine needles per linear foot.
- A 37 km/h wind can remove about an inch (2.5 cm) of pine needles per linear foot.